Placing an Order
Your completion of an order form on this Website constitutes an offer by you to purchase the Product at the price stated on the Website subject to any subsequent notification of price by Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd.
All orders are subject to Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd confirmation and acceptance.
Payment must be made at the time of submitting the Order. Payment can be made by PayPal only. You warrant that “You’’ are the authorized user of the PayPal account used to process the payment.
Information requested to process the order includes:
- Contact Details including email address and telephone number(s)
- Quantity and description of the Product(s)
- Street address to where the Order is to be delivered
- Current billing address to which the Credit Card Statements are to be sent
All information requested must be completed on the Order Form before the Order can be processed.
We will email you with confirmation of the receipt of your Order and then acceptance by Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will be upon ‘’Your’’ receipt of the email confirming the despatch of the Order once your payment has cleared.
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd may reject your Order and will refund any payment made by you at any time prior to ‘’Your’’ receipt of the acceptance by PPPP. If ‘’Your’’ Order is not accepted for any reason we will inform ‘’You’’ by email.
All prices quoted are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) unless stately otherwise.
The purchase price for the Product/s will be at our selling price on the date of our receipt of the Order less any applicable discounts in effect at that time.
When a percentage discount is advertised it is only available for applicable products and/or categories and/or brands. The percentage discount does not apply to shipping/delivery costs.
A delivery fee will be charged on all items where Free Shipping is not offered. Refer to Delivery Section.
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will not be responsible for errors in pricing that are on our Website. We will notify you in the case of a pricing error on the Website before ‘’Your’’ Order is delivered so that ‘’You’’ will have the opportunity to cancel ‘’Your’’ Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Payment can be made by Credit Card using the secure system power by Stripe and PayPal using the secure system powered by PayPal Payment Systems.
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will verify payment details you submit and then will advise you that ‘’Your’’ payment has successfully been processed. ‘’You’’ must submit to Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd all necessary details as requested for the authorization and verification of your PayPal purchases.
We give our undertaking to safeguard all “Your’’ financial and personal details and automatically encrypt all sensitive details sent between your computer and ours. ‘’Your’’ personal information is protected by SSL with the highest level of encryption commercially available to ensure that your transaction is safe and secure.
Order will only be shipped when payment has been received.
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd reserves the right to decline any payment that is believed to be fraudulent and exercise its lawful remedies if a dispute arises over payment through Stripe and/or PayPal. If Stripe and/or PayPal rejects the payment for ’’Your’’ order, Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd at its discretion may delay or cancel delivery of that order you have placed.
- At its sole discretion, Precious may update a Customer account with Store Credit as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Precious will notify the Customer via email of their entitlement to any Store Credit.
- Precious reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Store Credit without notice and at any time.
- Store Credit is generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a $10 Store Credit. However, in no way does Store Credit represent legal tender in any country.
- Store Credit cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift certificates, cheques and credit notes.
- Store Credit can only be redeemed at www.preciouspieces.com.au.
- The Precious online store is based in Australia and consequently, will redeem Store Credit in AUD.
- Precious reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Store Credit.
- All Store Credit has an expiry date at which point it will no longer be available for redemption. Precious reserves the right to change the expiry date of any Store Credit at any time without prior notice.
- Precious will not be held responsible or liable if Store Credit is not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
- Store Credit can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you.
- Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase that was paid with Store Credit, Precious will process the return to Store Credit.
Cancellation of an Order
If you wish to cancel ‘’Your’’ Order, you must immediately email email@example.com (within 24 hours) and we will endeavour to carry out your request if the Order has not been shipped.
At this point in time we only ship within Australia. Orders will be shipped via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers or through another provider deemed suitable.
Shipping costs are charged at a flat rate of $7.50 for products weighing under 500 grams and $10.00 if weighing over 500 grams, unless Free Shipping is offered. If your order is greater than $150.00 in value Free Shipping will apply.
Orders will be despatched between 24 – 48 hours during business hours after acceptance of order and receipt of payment.
Delivery to your nominated address is usually between 1 – 5 business days except for Western Australia, Northern Territory and some regional areas which may take an additional 2 days.
If a Product is out of stock at time of placement of Order we will email ‘’You’’ advising of revised delivery times or refund options.
Goods should be thoroughly inspected upon receipt. If there are any breakages, damages and incorrect items please immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org . Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will then forward instructions for the goods return.
All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will replace or refund faulty, damaged and incorrect items shipped by mistake upon receipt of a photograph.
Refunds for the full amount including applicable shipping costs will be credited via the original method of payment.
We do not offer refunds for ‘’change of mind’’.
Upon receipt of returned Goods we will notify you via email of your exchange or refund.
The photographs, measurements and details of the Products displayed on our Website are a guide only as the colours and finishes of the items may vary depending on your computer system.
Liability and Indemnity
Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this Website and the information provided is accurate. However, except as required by law, we do not give any warranties or representations, whether express or implied, with regard to the content or products contained on this website.
Except as required by law we will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profits or loss of opportunity), expense, damage or injury suffered by persons arising from relying on any information on this website.
At times there may be some inaccurate information or omissions on our Website that may relate to descriptions, pricing and available of Products. Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd reserves the right to correct any of these errors and update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed an order with us).
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this Web page.
‘’You’’ are bound by such revisions and should therefore regularly revisit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions by which you are bound. ‘’Your’’ continued use of the Website after a revision of these Terms and Conditions evidences ‘’Your’’ acceptance of that revision.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland. “You’’ agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that jurisdiction.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This Website is owned and operated by Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd. In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions, ‘’we’’, ‘’us’’, and ‘’our’’ are a reference to Precious Pieces Place People Pty Ltd.
From time to time there may be ‘’down time’’ either scheduled or unscheduled. Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will aim to ensure this ‘’down time’’ is minimal. Precious Pieces Places People Pty Ltd will not be held liable for any consequences for any ‘’down time’’.
You will agree that ‘’You’’ will use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that ‘’You’’ will not use the Website for any unlawful purposes.